viernes, 17 de octubre de 2008

FIRST IMPRESSIONS!

Today, 17/10/2008, marks my first month in England. Yes, I arrived to this little great island last month, full of dreams, expectation, questions... and looking forward to enjoy as much as possible.
Well... All can say so far is that England is a street runway! and I love it! because... let me introduce myself...
Hey, it's Ale!
Comming from an awsome & sunny country and just moved to another awsome... but no that sunny country, where I've always wanted to move; to this stunning street runway with amazing brit music, because, as you we'll be finding out day by day,
music & fashion are my passions.
I've got
too much to tell...
A lot of Ideas...
A great imagination...
A 6th sense for many things...
and a blog!

So.. stay tuned!


*

No hay comentarios: